Friday, November 9, 2012

The best inspiration derives from your own experiences.

When I met my husband in 2000 we were just friends of friends, heading to a party on a ferry. He said
he knew I was something special because I was helping heave the guys bags over the luggage cage. Honestly, I was just helping to speed up the process. :P

We remained friends for another 8yrs then like all cliches "it happened". Compatibility, friendship and common principles made it easy to fall in love.  He was living in Houston and I resided in Trinidad and Tobago (Our home town).

The historical "they" claimed that long distance relationship don't work. History is history until it is no more. I was determine to not let time and space dictate how I felt.
I strongly believe that it's the little things in life that counts. I'm going to share with you the two years we shared apart and what I did to keep that spark alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment