Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Would you, Could you? With a Goat?

Nick has never read the Infamous Dr Seuss.  I'm SERIOUS.
When I was little I thought that the Cat in Hat was real and I couldn't get enough of 1 fish, 2 fish, red fish, blue fish or Oh the places you'd go. Each book held a special place in my heart and with all things that I love... Green eggs and ham reigned  supreme.

I was in utter disbelief that he's never heard of Dr Seuss so I decided that we needed to correct that immediately.
I went to Old Navy and bought some new Pajamas. One cannot simple watch cartoons in normal civilian clothing. While Thunders cats, Scooby and Captain Planet was saved on the DVR, I downloaded a copy of Green Eggs and Ham.

Eagerly, like all kids on Saturday morning I raced into the living room and turned on the TV to cartoons, He read the book while I was almost finished with breakfast.  He's skiddish  with certain types of  food :) and I asked him the famous questions "Do you like Green Eggs and Ham?"


No comments:

Post a Comment